Over the past 20 years, I've done voice-over work and produced and hosted radio shows at WORT in Madison and WDRT in Viroqua, Wisconsin. Below are samples of recent work.
- Back-to-the-Land Oral History Project This excerpt features insights from Kickapoo River Valley homesteaders and oral historian Kelle Lemley, who collected their stories
- Robotic Decoys Made in Wisconsin My interview with Brian Wolslegel of Mosinee who makes robotic deer, turkey, elk, and other animals that help catch poachers
- Farmers Facing Climate Change An excerpt from my piece about how increasingly variable weather will change Wisconsin farmers' livelihoods
- Bridgeport Frac Sand Mining Hearing In this excerpt, citizens voice their opinions about a proposed frac sand mine next to the Wisconsin River
- Organic Prairie A brief clip of my voice-over in a promotional video for Organic Prairie beef